Everyone hears about the cloud, but not a lot of people know what it is or what it takes to get you business there. More importantly, what are the potential security risks to your business by moving to the cloud? For the last 10 years, we've been focused on the cloud - successfully guiding clients into cloud hosting when appropriate for their business. Using cloud services from Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace, Dell and many, many others - our team knows how to select the right vendor with the right services. Coupled with our Cloud Service management plan - we can not only get you into the cloud, but make sure it running the way you expect it.
What really is the "Cloud"
Cloud hosting is a style of hosting which involves the dynamic and virtual delivery of hosted services over the Internet. Cloud hosting is different from traditional hosting in several ways:
- Cloud hosting services and resources are provided on as-needed basis.
- Cloud hosting is a flexible and scalable solution that can provide resources to meet a user's needs at any given time.
- Cloud hosting is managed entirely by the provider, eliminating a user’s need to have any hardware or software at the server-level.
- Cloud Hosting is changing the IT industry by removing burdens of hardware and software ownership.
Cloud-based computing allows your business to deliver applications over the Internet, using the resources of our infrastructure, security, and backup. This allows your businesses the ability to take advantage of applications without high front-end costs and the need to own the physical equipment to support those applications.
Why our clients choose Cloud Hosting
- Avoid high front-end costs by paying only for what you use.
- Get fast, reliable access to servers and applications.
- Reduce infrastructure, IT, maintenance, and support costs.
- Give your employees access to powerful servers and applications without the need to manage or support them.
- Scale up or down as your business evolves over time.
- Cloud hosting solutions are a powerful tool for companies that want high-priced functionality without the typical infrastructure costs.